Sunday, September 30, 2012

Always stay composed Christine.

This post is just a bit of nothing, or everything, just for fun.

Some VERY VERY cool things are developing and I cannot wait to share them with all of you.
                (Send some positive thoughts my way people!)

First off, this is my horoscope of the day, I absolutely had to share:


Marilyn Monroe (my idol) said "Always stay true to yourself, retain individuality."  This is a statement I live by, and the fact that my horoscope encourages me to encourage others' individuality, and incorporates music ;-), is pretty cool---so everyone, BE YOU and love it!!! Do something original today, and if its not original, just do something for yourself.

Just like Natalie Portman:



(If you haven't seen Garden State...watch it)

Embracing who I am and how I contrast, in or out of harmony with others, has been a huge part of this internship, and it has done me WONDERS!  My faults and mistakes give me opportunities to learn, and my strengths help me stand out, give me confidence, and make me a special part of the Music Therapy team at UH Hospitals.  I am going into a field where there really is no monotony and I don't think I'll ever loose myself or get bored. I honestly hope the same for all of those people who don't like their jobs or who feel stuck in the 9-5.



11 Days till National Conference!

My Goals for the week:
             -Build more repertoire!!!
            
-Finish Hospice Rotation

             -Successfully go on rounds alone
             -Stay confident

Thanks for reading all!! Have a great week!  
I leave you now with an AWESOME music video by the AWESOME group Melodime, you may recognize a few people.....



No comments:

Post a Comment